RSSI x Mastercard: 365 Days of Style
Terms & Conditions:
1. The 365 Days of Style Raffle Promotion will run from October 15 to December 15, 2017.
2. Every PHP 3,000 single receipt purchase including straight and installment purchase transactions, from any participating Robinsons Specialty Stores, Inc. store using a Philippine-issued MasterCard card entitles the cardholder to one (1) raffle entry. If the customer uses a Robinsons Bank Mastercard card the customer is entitled to two (2) raffle entries. Each entry entitles the customer a chance to win one of the following:
· Php 365,000 worth of gift certificates valid at participating Robinsons Specialty Stores, Inc. brands namely Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse, G2000, Benefit, Shiseido and Elizabeth Arden.
· One-day private shopping experience in a personalized dressing suite featuring the latest collection from the winner’s preferred RSSI brands. The winner can purchase items in the dressing suite using the gift certificate prize (see section A). The unused gift certificates can be used by the winner to purchase items at participating Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse, G2000, Benefit, Shiseido and Elizabeth Arden stores.
· Twelve (12) personal shopping appointments to be assisted by an industry fashion stylist and beauty consultant. The winner must inform an RSSI Marketing Representative at least one (1) week before each preferred shopping appointment.
Ten (10) winners of gift certificates worth Php 20, 000.00 valid at participating Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse, G2000, Benefit, Shiseido and Elizabeth Arden stores in the Philippines.
3. Each qualifying purchase will entitle the MasterCard cardholder to one (1) raffle entry or Robinsons Bank Mastercard cardholder to two (2) raffle entries which he/she must fill-out with their complete name, address, mobile number, e-mail address, date of birth, brand, branch, affix signature and drop it in a drop box located at the counter of each participating branch.
4. Deadline of submission of entries is on December 15, 2017, after mall hours. Sealed drop boxes will be collected one day after the deadline. Drop boxes will be brought to RSSI head office under the custody of the RSSI Marketing Services Officer and will remain sealed until the draw date.
5. The following are the participating Robinsons Specialty Stores, Inc. brands and its corresponding branches: Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Burton Menswear, Warehouse, G2000, Shiseido*, Benefit* and Elizabeth Arden* *stores operated by Robinsons Specialty Stores, Inc. only
6. RSSI, in the presence of a DTI representative and a representative from MasterCard, will determine the winners for the raffle draw. The raffle draw will be held at the Robinsons Specialty Stores Inc. Head Office located at 110 E. Rodriguez Ave., Libis, Quezon City. Raffle draw will be on December 29, 2017, 4PM.
7. RSSI and MasterCard reserve the right to validate the winning entries and MasterCard cardholder’s account prior to the announcement of winners.
8. Winner will be notified through registered mail and telephone call regarding the details of prize redemption.
9. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days from the receipt of notice will be forfeited in favor of RSSI with prior DTI approval.
10. Winners must present the following when claiming their prize:
- Official Notification Letter
- Valid MasterCard card or Robinsons Bank Mastercard card used for the winning transaction
- Original charge slip or MasterCard card Statement of Account showing the winning transaction
- Two (2) valid IDs (with photo and signature)
- Optional: Winning Raffle Stub issued by RSSI
11. Raffle prizes are transferable but cannot be exchanged for nor converted to cash or other items.
12. Prizes are transferable provided that the winner must provide a written endorsement letter together with a photocopy of his/her passport or a valid ID with specimen signature submitted to RSSI. The nominated recipient must be able to comply with the requirements for the claiming of prize.
13. RSSI will shoulder the 20% Prize Tax.
14. RSSI and MasterCard Philippines reserve the right to disclose and publish names, photos and other information of the winners in any mode or manner, as relevant to the Promotion, in any mode or manner as they may deem appropriate.
15. Employees of Robinsons Specialty Stores, Inc, and MasterCard, employees of their advertising/PR agencies, employees of their third party service providers and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
16. The promo cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, privileges or VIP cards.
17. The promo organizer’s decision with regards to the Promo Mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI, is final.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15017 Series of 2017